The Case For Employee Security Training and Dark Web Monitoring
Please join Brian Rice and Nick Espinosa on Thursday, February 25th from 11:00 – 12:00 pm Eastern for this one-hour presentation.
The intention of this program is to discuss the cyber risks that legal firms are faced with today and underscore the importance of educating employees to become the first line of defense. The presenters will also explore the ever-present dangers of The Dark Web, how these dangers can affect your firm, and how to protect your employees’ credentials from being sold on the black market.
The presenters will elaborate on the following topics to convey the risks as well as the mitigation through education, training, and monitoring:
- The menacing risks of a compromised computer
- The effects of a compromised email account
- The ease with which hackers gain access to compromised credentials
- An overview of the Dark Web and how it can affect your firm
- Employee Security Awareness Training
- ABA technological requirements
Additionally, the presenters will introduce case studies that show how seemingly small security issues have affected legal firms.
One-hour CLE credit in GA (reciprocal state of NY). Applied for one-hour of CLE credit in CO.